Game: Fast and Low Free Download
About This Game
In a city under fire, it’s up to Officer Faust and Officer Lo to clean up the streets. Play as Faust or Lo, or the rest of the police force, to breach-and-clear your way through 16 hand-crafted missions as you are tasked with neutralizing hostile threats and rescuing civilians.
“Fast and Low” is a violent and intense tactical shooter that is depicted within a colorful and cartoonish setting. One of the key features of “Fast and Low” is that it can be played both in VR, or entirely using traditional FPS mouse/keyboard controls. Whereas the VR player will be able to physically peek around corners, and blind-fire from safety, FPS players are in turn given a wider array of tools and equipment. This game is best played in VR mode.
Players can play through the missions solo (with their respective AI partner), locally via asymmetric multiplayer (1 VR Player + 1 FPS Player on the same PC), or engage in up to 4-player Online Multiplayer Co-op.
- Built from the ground up for room-scale Virtual Reality.
- Local Asymmetric Multiplayer.
- Online Multiplayer for up to 4 players!
- Game offers multiple forms of Free-locomotion (arm-swinging or touch-pad locomotion) and Snap/Smooth Rotation options.. These can be adjusted in the menu board.
- Realistic weapon handling!
- 13 Base Missions + 3 Bonus Missions (with more to come in future updates!)
- Base missions have bonus objectives that provide players with the opportunity to unlock new weapons and perks to further bolster their crime-stopping prowess
- Randomized enemy/civilian spawns to make each deployment feel different!
- Sandbox Mode: A game mode where you can replay unlocked missions and adjust the civilian/enemy density, modify your health pool, or experiment with different slow motion options!
- Fast and Low features locational-based damage for hostiles and civilians. Shoot a hostile’s arm and you can disarm them. Shoot one of their leg’s and you’ll cripple them. Or shoot out both of their legs…and watch them fall helplessly to the ground. Each limb has it’s own individual health bar…so there will never be a case where unloading a full clip on your target’s foot will kill them.
- Ability to tone down the violence in the game. Character “gibbing” can be disabled entirely.
What was the vision for Fast and Low?
The vision of Fast and Low was to create a violent, and engaging tactical shooter, within a colorful cartoonish world. This was meant to be a somewhat difficult game akin to the old-school “SWAT” or “Rainbow Six” series. Enemies will be able to kill the player quickly within one or two bursts, but likewise, players can quickly dispatch targets with well-placed headshots. I also wanted a game where the guns felt strong and the shots felt impactful. Since the game is depicted in a cartoonish environment, it allows for a bit more creative freedom when it comes to the violence.
One of the key features of Fast and Low is its ability to allow VR players to play locally with a buddy (via asymmetric multiplayer) on the same computer. I felt that there weren’t enough games currently in VR that allowed interaction between a VR player and the outside world.
Who are the developers?
Just myself! This started off as a passion project which I was working on during my spare time. Thanks to the support from the players during the “Early Access” period, I’ve had the opportunity to work on Fast and Low for almost 4 years full-time and it’s honestly been a blast!
My goal is to continue making more fun VR content for people to enjoy!
Feel free to check out the official Fast and Low discord!
Fast and Low Game Free Download
Fast and Low Trailer
- OS: Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: Intel i5 750
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 or equivalent
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- VR Support: HTC Vive, Oculus RIft S, Oculus Quest 2 (Link Cable)
Download Fast and Low Free
Title: Fast and Low
Release Date: 20 Jun, 2019
Early Access Release Date: 20 Jun, 2019
Free Download Fast and Low Game
Full Game, latest version. Download for Free!
[ Direct download link (PC) ]